How to Customize the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 Splash screen Image
I think I got late with this post, but I was unaware that most of us still don’t know how to change the NAV splash screen image.
So let’s have a look on this.
1. How to change the Microsoft Dynamics NAV splash screen image as mentioned below screen shot.
2. After installation of NAV, usually all files are stored in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\71\RoleTailored Client. In the folder we choose Images folder as mentioned below screens hot.
3. Select the image (marked in red color) in paint mode and edit the image with style you wish or could change the name too. Here I mentioned my company name.
4. Once changes made to the image you should save the image with the name as “Splash.Png” (on the same folder), otherwise it’s won’t work. After re-open the RTC Client.
5. After the changes, to open a comapny, on a page with a ribbon, choose the Application Menu, then choose Select Server as shown in below screen shot.
When you click the Select Server action, it opens the Select Server window, as shown below, where you select the compnay and click the Ok button to open the company.
6. After system opens the company with modified Microsoft Dynamics NAV splash image as shown below.
If you wish to discuss regarding this blog, please feel free to drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.