Azure DevOps (VSTS) Copy Project
Whether you want to migrate an individual Project from one Organizations in Azure DevOps Services (ADO) to another, or from Team Foundation Server (TFS) to ADO or vice-versa the solution is
Azure DevOps (VSTS) Copy Project.
- Azure Boards: work items with history, links, and attachments, work item queries, dashboards
- GIT repositories with branch structures
- Azure Pipelines, both tasks based and YAML
- Test Plan
Below Migration Scenarios are Covered by our Tool:
- Azure DevOps (VSTS) to Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- TFS (2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020) to Azure DevOps
- Azure DevOps to TFS
Copy Project is a SaaS solution available in Market place Copy Project
Copy Project uses Azure DevOps APIs to fetch from and write the data to Azure DevOps. The extent of data copy/migration depends the availability of the APIs to fetch and write and possibilities provide by Microsoft. Refer the below URL to understand more on the limitations.