Looking for Female candidate for Business Development Executive with Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good Experience in Software Development using .NET technologies
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Good Exposure to various ALM Platforms and Tools
- Diploma / MBA with 0-1 year experience
- Experience if any in construction materials or construction industry is preferred
- Willingness to travel in and around Bengaluru and other cities in India
- Have their own 2 wheeler
- Good oral communication with proficiency in Kannada and English
Knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV (ver 2009 to 2015)
Experience in NAV Implementation (2-4 full-cycle implementations)
Exposure to Upgrade & Version Migration / Code merging required
Working Knowledge in any one of NAV modules, G/L, AR, AP, Trade & Logistics & Manufacturing
Good knowledge and exposure to C/SIDE, C/AL, Web Services, XML. MSMQ COM / Active X
- Working knowledge of SQL server design and development
Experienced Android Mobile Application Developers
Experienced iOS Mobile Application Developers
DotNet developer with experience in C#, ASP.NET and one or more windows phone apps.
- Bachelor’s degree and Minimum 1+ years of recruiting experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and team handling skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience in the IT staffing industry preferred, however, we will train the right candidate.
- 3+ years’ experience with using and administering integrated project/program management tools.
- Experience with day to day administration of Project Server and SharePoint 2010/2013
- Experience using Project Professional with Project Web Access and SharePoint Project Workspaces.
- Create customizable workflows, manage permissions, browser and desktop application configuration, and user documentation
- Create and manage integrated Portfolio Master Schedules.
- Requirements Gathering skills to develop technical solutions
- Excel for advanced analytical and sensing skills to enable the identification of systemic issues.
- Strong PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project expertise
Looking for a male Account Executive
· Executing technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure
· This role will entail to be abreast on the latest in cloud technology, performance and would require strong design and implementation skills in Azure
· Develop a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to Azure
· Lead and mentor small to medium sized teams in the migration workloads or implementations of application and services to the cloud in large enterprise environments
· Interacting with Customer on solving mission-critical business and technology problems and provide solutions which center on the consumption of the Azure Platform
· Create, maintain, and grow Cloud infrastructure to ensure clients can maximize their productivity